Merchant Competition Mapping
All the services commonly used on other platforms for personal and merchant services - are centralized. UNIGATE provides these services on DeFi protocols (Decentralized Finance).
Centralized means all the control, core systems and processors, wallets, user identity, are under the control of the proprietary software.
- User has no control on their own funds
- Extensive signup formalities and delayed KYC approval
- Requirement of trusting multiple third parties to perform different roles in a single transaction
- Fee payments to these third parties makes the transaction processing expensive.
How does UNIGATE resolve this
UNIGATE brings the best of Merchant Services and Personal User services - under its platform which entirely runs on the DeFi protocols.
- No signup required. No KYC required.
- Users have real control over their personal data, and funds in crypto wallets
- The system is 'Trustless' - No requirement of trusting, involving of third parties and paying fees to them to process a transaction.
- All transactions are processed independently through smart contracts where no central point of authority, not even UNIGATE, can modify or interfere in any user's transaction processing.
Being decentralized was the essential purpose behind the establishment of cryptocurrencies today, and UNIGATE, true to that spirit, keeps every functional element decentralized.
Services with UNIGATE
Merchant: Invoicing, Mass Payouts, Plugins for eCommerce sits, Settlement (Liquidation) into Fiat
End User Services: P2P Payment, Stake, Swap, Yield Farming, Pool and other services being developed, under roadmap
Platform Strengths: DeFi, Multi-Bridge, Support 6 blockchains
Transaction Fee structures